Someone (you know who you are) tagged me. Here goes nothing.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about them.
3. You must choose 11 people to tag. Put their icon on your journal!
4. Go to their page and tell him/her that you tagged them :>
5. No tag backs!
6. No stuff in the tagging section about " you are tagged if you're reading this " legitimately... (aka really truly with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
INSIGNIFICANT FACTS GOOOOO!!!
1. I periodically forget hot to spell words; I actually wrote "watermelon" as "wate" once.
2. I have a very good attention spa-- OH MY GOD NEW COOKING WITH DOG VIDEO.
3. I'm learning to play electric bass.
4. I'm obsessed with having the window seat, no matter what kind of transportation (bus, plane, whatever).
5. When I went through my weeaboo phase, I wore cat ears to school just about every other day.
6. I have several preserved bouquets of roses from two of my ex-boyfriends that I never threw away because I got too lazy after getting rid of all the other stuff that reminded me of those relationships (although I'm regretting giving back all that Pokemon merchandise).
7. Once, on a field trip, I got on the wrong train and got to the station about 45 minuted before the rest of my class. They were shocked to find me, casually eating a muffin, waiting for them.
8. I often buy myself valentines.
9. Once I spilled sodium hydroxide (NaOH) all over my arm and had to wash it in the sink for half an hour, and I ended up with a rash afterward.
10. I have half of my full-body cast from when I broke my femur at the end of kindergarten hanging from the ceiling of my garage (my x-rays are on top of my wardrobe).
11. The first time I went down an intermediate-ish slope on my snowboard, I slid half of the way down on my butt.
Not gonna tag anyone. Deal with it.